Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Day 10 & Ultrasound

My Mom & I cheesing it up for the camera. My Mom came with me today for my ultrasound to check my ovulation progress after finishing Clomid. My lining (size5) and eggs (each around size 10 wanting 18) were not fully mature yet but they were consistent in size with each other in comparison. So we're going to do an additional three days of shots to help progress my really resistant ovaries to continue to develop. I did have three eggs that were starting to develop which is great! Two on my right ovary and one on the left. This gives me a lot of hope because now I hopefully know why we weren't getting pregnant all last year on Femara, my eggs weren't fully developing after medication, even with 100 mg of Clomid and metformin. It gives me hope that it's not microscopic endometriosis in the lining of my fallopian tubes. But if that is the case I know that God has a plan for me & my family. I feel so blessed to have been given the family and husband that I have. They have been a wonderful support to lean on through these emotional times. I'm also very grateful to my Heavenly Father who I know loves me and hasn't forgotten about me. I am thankful for all the many wonderful women and men who have also had to deal with infertility who have shared their pain and experiences with me. #thankyou #familysareforever #family #lds #infertility #pcos #clomid #femara #fertility #ultrasound #pcosfighter #love #hope #optimism




No comments:

Post a Comment