Sunday, September 6, 2015

All it takes is one!!!!

So nice to be home cuddling with my favorite boys after a long day. ***Good news on the ultrasound this morning! The Brevelle shots worked and we have one mature egg! I told the Hubs it's all up to him & his swimmers now, no pressure!! Haha Sorry fertility joke I am sure some of you can relate ;) Monday morning will be our first IUI, Yay!!! I know it is only a 20% chance to get pregnant every cycle but we are thinking positively and regardless feel blessed and know that God loves us and is aware of us and knows the righteous desires of our hearts.



Well first IUI was done on Monday! So now more of a waiting game to find out if it worked. We know it is only a 20% chance so we are hopefully but also realistic knowing it might take a few more rounds of IUI's for them to work. Oh and I love is boy. He has been so supporting and understanding through this whole process.

No comments:

Post a Comment